Location: Austin, TX
We’re an independent marketing agency with big ambitions. We have offices in London, Seattle, Austin, and Singapore. Our clients are large corporations and ambitious start-ups. We provide them with structured campaigns that reach across geographies, scale massively, can be deployed systematically, and are measured relentlessly. Metia has strategic services designed to support our clients in the areas of Insight, Content, and Demand. These services are based upon deep expertise, proven methodologies, and are enabled by unique tools and systems.
In the past two years we’ve delivered marketing campaigns into almost 90 countries and 40 languages.
What you will do
- Manage projects from brief to completion
- Oversee the day to day delivery of all project requirements
- Build and develop effective relationships with our clients, their partners, and their customers
- Brief other areas of the business on client needs
- Monitor effectiveness of campaigns and report on this with an eye for continuous improvement
- Focus on ensuring client happiness
What you need to bring
- 3+ years’ digital marketing experience either in-house or agency side
- Previous experience working with large B2B technology companies
- The ability to make smart, analytical business decisions despite constant ambiguity
- Experience with estimating and budget management
- A great sense of humor
- Excellent communicator
- Strong team player but able to work on own initiative
- Previous technology and/or financial services experience
Life at Metia
Metia is an independent agency where the opportunities to take on more responsibility move as quickly as you can create them. If you relish change, enjoy new challenges and seek to excel at your profession, this is the environment for you.
Metia employees enjoy an exceptional benefits package. In addition to a competitive salary, our package includes four weeks of paid vacation (as well as paid holidays and personal days off), paid sick leave, 100% employer paid healthcare, 401(k) participation, training opportunities, and many more.
To apply, please click here.