Our team has a singular focus: to design and deliver the best marketing solutions in the world. In order to do that, we want to hire the best people in the business, you.
At Metia (www.metia.com) we create amazing experiences, understand customers, and influence decision makers. We achieve these goals for our clients through a unique mix of marketing consulting, design, and development expertise from our offices in London, Singapore, Austin, and Seattle.
We want to hear from individuals who have the desire to make their positive impact felt and the capacity to learn and adapt. This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to be part of a proactive and tenacious team, working for some of the biggest brands in the world.
What you will do:
- Own annual programs, identifying ways to grow and improve program approach and deliverables
- Manage short- and long-term projects from brief to completion
- Oversee the day to day delivery of all project requirements, driving schedules and leading delivery teams
- Develop documentation for streamlining processes and improving quality of deliverables
- Monitor profitability of projects and report on this with an eye for continuous improvement
- Focus on ensuring client happiness
What you will need to be successful:
- Bachelor’s degree and/or relevant industry experience
- 1-3 years’ marketing experience either in-house or agency side
- The ability to make smart, analytical business decisions despite constant ambiguity
- Experience with estimating and budget management
- Excellent communicator: in person, via email, and over the phone
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Strong attention to detail
- An enthusiastic, can-do attitude
Extra points if you have:
- Previous experience working with large B2B companies
- Experience with content development
- Excel expert or expert-in-training
- An interest in computer technology
- A great sense of humor
Metia employees enjoy an exceptional benefits package. In addition to a competitive salary, our package includes four weeks of paid vacation (as well as paid holidays, sick leave, and personal days off), 100% employer paid healthcare, 401(k) participation, training budget, and many more.
To apply, please click here.