Email Deployment Specialist
Email Deployment Specialist
We are seeking an energetic, detail-oriented Email Deployment Specialist to join our Production team in London.
We’re looking for an individual who learns fast, thrives on multi-tasking, displays a knack for prioritisation, and keeps cool under pressure. The position requires superior communication, organisation, and interpersonal skills. A familiarity with email production, digital communications and marketing is a plus.
About the Position
The Deployment Specialist works within the Metia and SFMC Services team to provide support to key customers in the deployment of their email campaigns and related landing pages. This role executes the process of email campaign deployment from receipt of customer’s creative assets through the actual deployment of the campaign. This includes coding HTML emails, SQL statements, amending code within emails which manages dynamic content, testing for functional and rendering quality, executing the test send, managing the client approval process, preparing the subscriber list and scheduling the deployment in the ExactTarget application.
- Collaborate with Account Managers, Developers and Designers to manage, create and deploy campaigns on behalf of our clients.
- Manage the customer’s email campaign calendar to ensure all sends are executed/completed as expected.
- Upon receipt of customer-approved final creative assets:
- Prepare Photoshop files as required, slicing/resizing images
- Manage customer assets
- Build emails using Salesforce Marketing Cloud templates
- Create HTML paste emails using HTML and inline CSS
- Perform campaign-specific quality assurance testing to validate functional and rendering performance.
- Manage customer revision and approval process through the deployment of test sends.
- Manage subscriber data, import and segmentation using a combination of tools and database queries.
- Schedule deployment and provide scheduling completion communication to customer.
- Monitor the campaign post-deployment to validate completion
- Hands-on experience with HTML, CSS and Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience with SQL and relational data
- Knowledge of Internet development technologies (HTML, XML, Web Services, web development tools etc.)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office programs
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Impeccable eye for detail
- Strong organizational skills
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud (ExactTarget) application experience a plus
- Positive attitude
Make yourself stand out
Make yourself stand out by having:
- Some campaign/project management skills
- Data management skills
- SFMC (ET), and/or amp script experience
Life at Metia
Metia has a down-to-earth and professional approach to marketing and technology that is aligned to a results-oriented work ethic. Our objective is to create and maintain a working atmosphere that is challenging and rewarding.
As a Metia team member, you will have an opportunity to work with great people, take on exciting projects, and lean from real world experiences that can jumpstart your career.
If this sound like the right role for you please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com