PR Senior Account Manager
PR Senior Account Manager
Metia's London, Soho, office is looking for an experienced PR Senior Account Manager to join the team. The successful candidate will have the ability to develop strong client relationships, and to create, drive and measure award-winning integrated campaigns. You’ll need to be alert, informed and passionate regarding our clients, their products, audiences and markets, with particular expertise in B2B tech.
With offices in London, Seattle, Austin and Singapore, we enjoy great relationships with a wide range of B2B technology clients ranging from large, global, listed firms to entrepreneurial start-ups. We have ambitious plans to grow our business and need more smart people to get on board and help us achieve these targets.
Commercially savvy you will grow accounts by satisfying changing client needs. We’re looking for someone who relishes the opportunity to develop creative PR ideas, adding other elements of the marketing mix wherever appropriate, and drive outstanding integrated marketing campaigns.
There is a specific focus on PR activity, but we are looking for a multi-disciplined SAM to grow opportunities across the marketing spectrum, including lead generation, content, social, web and consultancy programmes. The ability to understand and translate technical or business language, into a clear strategy supported by concise content is essential.
The successful Senior Account Manager will be responsible for satisfying and growing their client portfolio, leading client communications, helping with new business and developing the team. You will be strategic in how you approach your client’s business issues, and have experience of leading successful marketing projects and programmes.
- A passion for B2B in general and technology specifically
- Experience in creating and delivering modern PR strategies
- Outstanding client handling skills - setting expectations, delivering campaigns and evaluating success
- Strong financial management skills in relation to client budgets and resource management
- A desire to use data in devising campaigns and delivering relevant outcomes
- An understanding of what a good return on PR and marketing investment looks like
- An ability to sniff out new opportunities, within current clients, in new business, or internally at Metia
- An interest in and appreciation of the wider marketing and communications landscape and an appetite to bring new ideas to your clients
- A desire to work within (and where relevant, manage) a diverse team of varying skillsets spanning the entire marketing spectrum
- Confidence and experience in juggling a number of large projects simultaneously
Life at Metia
Metia has a down-to-earth and professional approach to marketing and technology that is aligned to a results-oriented work ethic. Our objective is to create and maintain a working atmosphere that is challenging and rewarding.
Initiative is encouraged and rewarded, and there are no constraints to personal achievement. We remain committed to developing and extending our service offerings, and training our staff in anticipation of future industry developments. If you relish change, enjoy new challenges and seek to excel at your profession, this is the environment for you.