As part of our continued growth we have a newly created position within our business for a Content Strategist/Content Lead. You will be responsible for the development of ‘best in class’ content and strategies informed by consumer, category, channel and performance insights supplied by our clients and Metia’s internal Insight team. You will provide direction, leadership and day to day support for our internal team of writers. You will be an advocate for content and its importance to the digital customer experience.
Working with the wider business you will identify new content opportunities and provide ongoing adjustments to improve content performance. You will also be able to produce long and short-form content including case studies, web copy, brochures, white papers, direct mailers, web banners, email and more.
- Develop insights and strategic response to brief across campaign, content and New Product Development briefs
- Help evaluate ideas and concepts against client best practice and strategy frameworks
- Help establish effective ‘ways of working’ with internal teams and specialist partners
- Advise clients and internal teams on approaches to effective Content Strategies that inform content briefs and requirements
- Assess, develop and implement effective content strategies to meet client briefs across all necessary touchpoints
- Be a facilitator for ‘right first time content’ ensuring that we have the right insights and collaboration to direct content strategy development
- A driver of scalable content effectiveness leveraging learnings gained by our ‘Insight’ team
- Develop relevant measurement approaches and frameworks to ensure effectiveness is appropriately defined and tracked
The right person will have;
- Experience of working within a similar creative role with a solid digital background - either at an agency or in-house
- Excellent awareness of competition, digital design, content standards and trends within the industry
- The ability to think creatively and logically
- Strong communication skills and credibility liaising at a senior level
- The ability to explain complex topics in simple language.
- Experience of creating and managing a wide range of digital content
- Deep understanding of how to produce and edit written content
- Proven track record of managing a content team
- Proven organisational and planning skills, confident managing of workload, timelines, resource and budgets
- Mentoring, supervisory, and team-building skills
- High standards and a strong work ethic
- The drive to succeed in a fast paced & demanding environment
Good to have
- B2B marketing experience
- Passion for technology
- Strong interviewing and research skills
Life at Metia
Metia has a down-to-earth and professional approach to marketing and technology that is aligned to a results-oriented work ethic. Our objective is to create and maintain a working atmosphere that is challenging and rewarding.
Initiative is encouraged and rewarded, and there are no constraints to personal achievement. We remain committed to developing and extending our service offerings, and training our staff in anticipation of future industry developments. If you relish change, enjoy new challenges and seek to excel at your profession, this is the environment for you.
Metia is an independent agency where the opportunities to take on more responsibility move as quickly as you can create them.