Data Analyst - London
We’re looking for a motivated, stand-out graduate with strong maths and analytics abilities to join our London office. Metia is a well-established B2B agency, and the successful candidate will play a key role in helping us improve reporting.
You will be working with our account teams to understand what our clients are trying to achieve with their marketing spends, and building robust measurement frameworks that help to demonstrate the business impact of our clients’ activity. Google Analytics, Microsoft Excel, and Power BI will be your main tools, so if you’re not already an expert in these, you’ll have to become one fast.
We want to hear from individuals who have the desire to make a positive impact and the capacity to learn and adapt. We enjoy great relationships with a fantastic bunch of clients, we’re ambitious, and we want like-minded people on-board. Our client list ranges from large, global firms to start-ups, so the challenges and channels vary from account to account. The programmes are varied too: from social and content, to PR and development – and everything in between.
- Maths/data/statistics background essential
- Degree-level qualification in a course such as statistics, business admin, economics, data science and/or relevant industry experience
- Enthusiastic, can-do attitude
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to take initiative and be proactive
You’ll be an integral part of the team and have the opportunity to progress your career at a pace that matches your talent.
To apply, please click here.