Marketing Intern - Seattle
At Metia we create amazing experiences, ignite conversation, activate communities, inform customers and influence decision makers. We achieve these goals for our clients through a unique mix of marketing consulting, design, and development expertise. Our marketing services include web design and development, content strategy, mobile application development, social media programs, analyst and public relations, and email marketing throughout our offices in London, Singapore, Austin and Seattle.
Our team has a singular focus: to design and deliver the best marketing solutions in the world. In order to do that, we want to hire the best people in the business.
If you would like to be part of a dynamic, creative, and rewarding environment, Metia is the place for you!
As an Intern, you will be supporting cutting-edge integrated marketing strategies, while learning fundamental marketing skills. You will be working in an incredibly fast moving business, and have the opportunity to make valuable contributions.
This is a paid internship ($15 per hour). Hours are flexible and anticipated to be up to 40 hours per week.
Your responsibilities may include:
- Provide competitive research and analysis support.
- Help with collection and synthesis of quantitative and qualitative data from client marketing campaigns.
- Conduct research to help the team form hypothesis and identify opportunities for analysis.
- Assist with advertising and marketing promotional activities including social media, mobile, mail, e-mail, web, telemarketing, and print.
- Assist with search engine optimization strategies.
- Work with various databases.
- Draft client communications, content for blogs, website, and social media.
- Coordinate projects both in the office and via conference call.
An ideal candidate will:
- Have a strong attention to detail
- Have a passion for data and social media insights
- Be an exceptional communicator with strong written and verbal skills
- Have the ability to work successfully with people face-to-face as well as on the phone or over email
- Have competence with Microsoft Office programs, including Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Be collaborative, and comfortable working as a team as well as independently, with guidance
- Be able to work with ambiguity and not afraid to ask questions
- A business, anthropology, or social science background is recommended
Life at Metia
Metia has a down-to-earth and professional approach to marketing and technology that is aligned to a results-oriented work ethic. Our objective is to create and maintain a working atmosphere that is challenging and rewarding.
Initiative is encouraged and rewarded, and there are no constraints to personal achievement. We remain committed to developing and extending our service offerings, and training our staff in anticipation of future industry developments. If you relish change, enjoy new challenges and seek to excel at your profession, this is the environment for you.
To Apply, please click here.