Email Deployment Specialist - London
We're seeking an energetic, detail-oriented Email Deployment Specialist to join our Production team in London.
We’re looking for an individual who learns fast, has the ability to work effectively within a team in a fast-paced environment, thrives on multi-tasking, displays a knack for prioritisation, and keeps cool under pressure. The position requires superior communication, organisation, and interpersonal skills. A knowledge of email marketing best practices, Saleforce Marketing Cloud (formerly ExactTarget) or related email software and related technologies (ie. HTML, CSS) a plus.
The Deployment Specialist works within the Metia and SFMC Services team to provide support to key customers in the deployment of their email campaigns and related landing pages. This role executes the process of email campaign deployment and is focused on subscriber segmentation, executing test sends, preparing the final subscriber list and scheduling the deployment in the Salesforce Marketing Cloud application. In addition, the Deployment Specialist will prepare customer assets for handoff to other team members and document customer specific processes and work instructions.
- Collaborate with Metia/SFMC Solutions team to manage, create and deploy campaigns on behalf of our clients by executing tasks related to audience segmentation, email scheduling and email sending
- Manage subscriber data, import and segmentation using a combination of Salesforce Marketing Cloud tools and database queries
- Schedule deployments in the Salesforce Marketing Cloud application and providing completion communications to the client
- Conduct quality assurance reviews and other activities to ensure the accuracy and timeliness of email deployments
- Monitor the campaign post-deployment to validate completion
- Develop robust campaign documentation, including customer specific work instructions
- Prepare customer assets for hand off to other team members
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Computer Information Technology, Management Information Systems, Communications or related field; or equivalent experience with demonstrated proficiency
- Experience with the retrieval and uploading of data files to/from multiple systems and environment
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of SQL fundamentals or other database technologies
- Experience working in a client-facing role
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Impeccable eye for detail
- Strong organizational skills
- Analytical approach
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud application experience a big plus
- Positive attitude
Make yourself stand out by having:
- Data management skills
- SFMC experience
Life at Metia
Metia has a down-to-earth and professional approach to marketing and technology that is aligned to a results-oriented work ethic. Our objective is to create and maintain a working atmosphere that is challenging and rewarding.
Initiative is encouraged and rewarded, and there are no constraints to personal achievement. We remain committed to developing and extending our service offerings, and training our staff in anticipation of future industry developments. If you relish change, enjoy new challenges and seek to excel at your profession, this is the environment for you.