Email Campaign Manager - London
We are seeking an energetic, detail-oriented Email Campaign Manager to join our Production team in London.
We’re looking for an individual who learns fast, thrives on multi-tasking, enjoys managing the campaign process, tracking details/campaign analysis, displays a knack for prioritisation, shows strong attention to detail, and keeps cool under pressure. The position requires superior communication, organisation, and interpersonal skills. A familiarity with email production, digital communications and marketing is a plus.
About the Position
The Campaign Manager works within the Metia and SFMC Services team to provide support to key customers in the management and deployment of their email campaigns and related landing pages. This role executes the process of email campaign management and deployment from receipt of customer’s creative assets, to the deployment of the campaign, through to campaign reporting/analysis. This includes leading and managing the project throughout the campaign ensuring accuracy/completeness, coding/editing HTML emails, SQL statements, testing for functional/rendering quality, managing the client approval process, preparing subscriber lists/scheduling deployments in the SFMC application, reporting on campaign performance, and making best practice suggestions.
- Collaborate with Metia/Salesforce Account Managers, Developers and Designers to manage, create and deploy campaigns on behalf of our clients.
- Upon receipt of customer-approved final creative assets:
- Prepare Photoshop files as required, slicing/resizing images
- Manage customer assets
- Build emails using ExactTarget templates
- Create HTML paste emails using HTML and inline CSS
- Perform campaign-specific quality assurance testing to validate functional and rendering performance.
- Manage customer revision and approval process through the deployment of test sends.
- Manage subscriber data, import and segmentation using a combination of SFMC/ExactTarget tools and database queries.
- Schedule deployment and provide scheduling completion communication to customer.
- Monitor the campaign post-deployment to validate completion
- Provide campaign reports/analysis
Life at Metia
Metia has a down-to-earth and professional approach to marketing and technology that is aligned to a results-oriented work ethic. Our objective is to create and maintain a working atmosphere that is challenging and rewarding.
Initiative is encouraged and rewarded, and there are no constraints to personal achievement. We remain committed to developing and extending our service offerings, and training our staff in anticipation of future industry developments. If you relish change, enjoy new challenges and seek to excel at your profession, this is the environment for you.