Account Coordinator - Seattle
At Metia we create amazing experiences, ignite conversation, activate communities, inform customers and influence decision makers. We achieve these goals for our clients through a unique mix of marketing consulting, design, and development expertise. Our marketing services include web design and development, content strategy, mobile application development, social media programs, analyst and public relations, and email marketing throughout our offices in London, Singapore, Austin and Seattle.
Our team has a singular focus: to design and deliver the best marketing solutions in the world. In order to do that, we want to hire the best people in the business.
If you would like to be part of a dynamic, creative, and rewarding environment, Metia is the place for you!
We are currently seeking an Account Coordinator to support the client services team in our Kirkland office.
We’re looking for an individual who thrives on juggling a lot of tasks, enjoys working under deadline, and displays a knack for prioritization and attention to detail. The position requires superior communication and interpersonal skills, as well as familiarity with technology and marketing. Outstanding performance is rewarded with opportunities for advancement.
What you will do:
- Support the management of social, email, and digital marketing projects for our clients
- Support account management process from client briefings to completion, including:
- Gathering details for estimates
- Scoping work, including putting together statements of work
- Communicating with clients, where appropriate
- Attending meetings, both internally and with clients
- Help to build and develop relationships with clients and their partners and customers
- Express information, both written and verbal, in a manner that is appropriate, concise and accurate to both clients and colleagues
What will make you successful:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Being organized and proactive, with an excellent attention to detail
- Having an energetic and enthusiastic approach with a strong desire to learn
- Having a University degree and/or relevant industry experience (required)
- Having experience in tech industry (preferred)
- Having experience in supporting social and email campaigns preferred
- Possessing the ability to work collaboratively with team members and clients, both remotely and on-site
- Having previous experience in a client facing marketing role (desirable), as well as experience working to tight deadlines
- Possessing a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office, specifically Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
Life at Metia
Metia has a down-to-earth and professional approach to marketing and technology that is aligned to a results-oriented work ethic. Our objective is to create and maintain a working atmosphere that is challenging and rewarding.
Initiative is encouraged and rewarded, and there are no constraints to personal achievement. We remain committed to developing and extending our service offerings, and training our staff in anticipation of future industry developments. If you relish change, enjoy new challenges, and seek to excel at your profession, this is the environment for you.
Because we value people as our greatest resource, Metia employees enjoy an exceptional benefits package. In addition to a competitive salary, our package includes four weeks of paid vacation (as well as paid holidays and personal days off) 100% employer paid healthcare, an annual bonus program, training budget, and many more.
To Apply, please click here.