Senior Account Manager - Seattle
At Metia (www.metia.com) we create amazing experiences, ignite conversation, activate communities, inform customers and influence decision makers. We achieve these goals for our clients through a unique mix of marketing consulting, design, and development expertise. Our marketing services include web design and development, content strategy, mobile application development, social media programs, analyst and public relations, and email marketing throughout our offices in London, Singapore, Austin and Seattle.
Our team has a singular focus: to design and deliver the best marketing solutions in the world, and in order to do that we want to hire the best people in the business.
If you would like to be part of a dynamic, creative, and rewarding environment, Metia is the place for you!
Metia’s Seattle office is looking for an experienced Senior Account Manager to join our team. We work with leaders in the tech industry on a wide variety of digital projects which span from email to customer evidence programs to web design and development.
The ideal candidate will be able to successfully plan and manage a wide array of digital projects, resources, and budgets while exceeding client expectations and driving new business opportunities. They will have a demonstrated track record of cross-group effectiveness, and an enthusiasm that will drive teams to successful results.
- Ability to partner with clients to understand goals and plan work to meet their objectives
- Be comfortable articulating how Metia can support a client’s business and knowing when to bring in additional agency expertise to support the conversation
- Manage multiple, large-budget projects simultaneously
- Build long-lasting relationships with clients and recognize opportunities to grow business within existing accounts
- Ability and attitude to sell in new business to new and existing clients
- Ability to quickly ramp up on client’s business needs and know the right questions to ask to get to the heart of how we can help them
- Ability to take ownership of projects and accounts and feel empowered to make smart, well-thought out decisions
- Ability to write/prepare proposals, statements of work, and other pitch materials
- Skilled at identifying, evaluating, and recommending process improvements
- Can organize and prioritize workload to accomplish specific goals to deadline
- Express information, both written and verbal, in a manner that is appropriate, concise, and accurate to both clients and colleagues. Can clearly communicate complex ideas.
At the end of the day you need to be able to creatively solve problems and be able to see the big picture and how everything we do fits together. You need to anticipate your client’s needs sometimes before they know what they need themselves, and be ready with solutions. You need to understand all that Metia offers to be able to understand your client’s end game and what will make him/her successful.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Enough experience to know what everything above this line means and why it’s important (7+ years of experience in marketing or similar field), agency experience required
- Enough education to make smart, analytical business decisions
- Ability to think through problems and solutions quickly
- Action oriented and excellent attention to detail
- Experience with estimating and budget management
- Ability to manage and effectively prioritize workload and the workload of others
- Confidence working independently and as part of a broader team
- The means to attend client meetings around the Seattle/Redmond/Bellevue area
- A great sense of humor
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Previous technology experience
Life at Metia
Metia has a down-to-earth and professional approach to marketing and technology that is aligned to a results-oriented work ethic. Our objective is to create and maintain a working atmosphere that is challenging and rewarding.
Initiative is encouraged and rewarded, and there are no constraints to personal achievement. We remain committed to developing and extending our service offerings, and training our staff in anticipation of future industry developments. If you relish change, enjoy new challenges and seek to excel at your profession, this is the environment for you.
Because we value people as our greatest resource, Metia employees enjoy an exceptional benefits package. In addition to a competitive salary, our package includes four weeks of paid vacation (as well as paid holidays and personal days off), 100% employer paid healthcare, an annual bonus program, training budget, and many more.
To apply, please click here.