Account Director - Seattle
At Metia (www.metia.com) we create amazing experiences, ignite conversation, activate communities, inform customers and influence decision makers. We achieve these goals for our clients through a unique mix of marketing consulting, design, and development expertise. Our marketing services include web design and development, content strategy, mobile application development, social media programs, analyst and public relations, and email marketing throughout our offices in London, Singapore, Austin and Seattle.
Our team has a singular focus: to design and deliver the best marketing solutions in the world, and in order to do that we want to hire the best people in the business.
If you would like to be part of a dynamic, creative, and rewarding environment, Metia is the place for you!
We are seeking an experienced Account Director with an agency background and experience in digital marketing programs.
The primary objective of the Account Director role is to identify, nurture and grow strategic relationships within key client accounts for both new and existing key client accounts.
Candidates should have a passion for technology and all things digital and in return they will have the opportunity to help shape the digital agency of the future.
What you will do:
- Develop and maintain client relationships
- Provide a strategic vision and create plans for account development
- Advise and support clients in all areas
- Be a trusted advisor to clients, offering relevant solutions and support as required and appropriate
- Maintain and grow revenue from existing clients through retainers and projects
- Maintain high quality service levels for you and your team
- Ensure team resources are appropriately allocated to match client requirements, workloads, new business opportunities and personal development
- Participate in new business proposals/pitches
- Meet agreed client deadlines, proactively managing client expectations and delivery
- Act as an ambassador for Metia at all times. Understand all facets of Metia’s offering in order to maximize opportunities with clients
- Train/mentor team members
- Work to identify opportunities for personal development for yourself and your team
What you will need to be successful:
- 6+ years’ experience either in-house or agency side
- Excellent intuitive communicator
- The ability to inspire others
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of the Technology industry preferable, but not essential
- Proven track record in managing complex/multiple accounts
- Strong team player but able to work on own initiative
- Experience in setting and managing budgets for clients and teams
- Degree level qualification required
- Strong networking capability
Life at Metia
Metia has a down-to-earth and professional approach to marketing and technology that is aligned to a results-oriented work ethic. Our objective is to create and maintain a working atmosphere that is challenging and rewarding.
Initiative is encouraged and rewarded, and there are no constraints to personal achievement. We remain committed to developing and extending our service offerings, and training our staff in anticipation of future industry developments. If you relish change, enjoy new challenges and seek to excel at your profession, this is the environment for you.
Because we value people as our greatest resource, Metia employees enjoy an exceptional benefits package. In addition to a competitive salary, our package includes four weeks of paid vacation (as well as paid holidays and personal days off), 100% employer paid healthcare, an annual bonus program, training budget, and many more.
To apply, please click here.