Are you attending the Summit on Customer Engagement?
Metia is excited to once again sponsor the Summit on Customer Engagement. Officially in our 10th year of sponsorship, we value the long relationship we have with the Summit. Not only are the content and ideas shared across industries, regions, and competitors of extreme value but the opportunities to network and build long-lasting business relationships are priceless.
We’re also happy to announce that we’ll once again be co-presenting with our client Cathie Hargett, Customer Engagement Program Manager for Dell globally. Together with Dan Brooks, Metia Vice President of Customer Marketing, Cathie will deliver valuable information that you’ll walk away with to use for your own customer engagement programs.
You’ll also hear from these other featured presenters:
- Jennifer Edwards, Director of Customer Experience Marketing, Enterprise Content Division, EMC
- Jeanne Bliss, Former Chief Customer Officer at Microsoft and Founder of Customer Bliss
- Jonah Berger, Professor of Marketing, Wharton School of Business
- Josh Aranoff, VP, Global ignite – Commercial Business, Salesforce.com
- Asvin Ramesh, Global Head, Marketing & Alliances, Cognizant Technology solutions
- And many more
Also, we’re pleased to offer our Metia clients and readers a special 15% discount by typing 2016SCESP in the promotion code box on the registration page.